D-Link, one of the leading forces ushering in a new digital home technology, has launched the world’s first Wi-Fi 6 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Adapter (DWA-X1850) along with a new Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router (EXO AX AX3200 DIR-X3260).
DWA-X1850 Wi-Fi 6 USB 3.0 Adapter
Slim and compact, the DWA-X1850 wireless Adapter can plug into any USB port and provide instant connectivity to your laptop or PC.
“We live in a world where more is now the norm for home and business networks. More devices, more bandwidth, more speed and more range. These new Wi-Fi 6 devices enable streamlined and seamless mesh connectivity with efficient AX performance that, put simply, give you more.”D-Link A/NZ MD, Graeme Reardon
DWA-X1850 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 USB Adapter Key Features:
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 USB dongle for an instant PC or Laptop upgrade
- AX1800 Speeds up to 1200Mbps (5GHz) and 600Mbps (2.4GHz)
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies ensure a fast and efficient Wi-Fi connection
- The latest WPA3™ Wi-Fi security helps protect your network
- Auto installation driver for Windows 10
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 dongle delivers maximum performance and reliability
The D-Link DIR-X3260 EXO AX AX3200 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router
With the DIR-X3260 EXO AX AX3200 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router, D-Link introduces its latest Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router. The AX3200 Router’s robust 1024-QAM boosts throughput to devices by up to 25% and its contiguous 160MHz channel width allows for even more capacity to support devices of many types and sizes.
The D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh technology enables simple syncing with compatible D-Link Mesh Extenders. As a result, users on mobile devices can roam seamlessly around their homes without fear of signal degradation or a dropped connection. Aside from its attractive design, the new model offers improved client support and enhanced performance benefits.
DIR-X3260 EXO AX AX3200 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router Key Features:
- Wi-Fi 6 technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Next-gen speeds up to AX3200 (2400Mbps on the 5GHz and 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 6 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming a breeze
- Create a seamless D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh network by adding DAP-X1860 Wi-Fi Extenders
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provide optional wired connectivity
- Built in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports to create shared storage
- Intelligent Quality of Service prioritises network traffic to minimise the impact of busy bandwidth
- Backwards compatibility ensures support for previous Wi-Fi standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- Supports WPA3™ — the latest Wi-Fi security for more protection
- Voice Control for an even easier home Wi-Fi networking experience
- Works with the D-Link Wi-Fi App for easy setup and enhanced parental controls
The DIR-X3260 and the DWA-X1850 are now available through D-Link’s websites, as well as authorised D-Link partners and retailers in both countries.