- The polycarbonate construction, as well as the reinforced TPU safeguards your device from accidental falling.
- It is quite easy to install and remove your surface pro from the case.
- Good value for money
- The added protection does add to the weight of the device
Being able to protect your investment in a Surface Pro from potential physical damage is as crucial as owning one. One of the first things you should do when getting one is to grab a stylish yet sturdy shell like STM’s Dux rugged case.
The STM Dux rugged case is a must-have for every surface pro user. The look and feel are designed in every way to compliment your Surface device. For example, the immaculate finish of Microsoft’s Surface Pro shines through the transparent back cover. Also, the transparent back panel still allows you to scan asset tags or customise your device with beautiful images and much more.
Some of the features of the STM Dux rugged case include:
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Mil-Spec 810G drop test (26 drops from 4 feet)
- Infinity Stand for almost unlimited viewing angles for typing, viewing or drawing
- Surface Pen storage allows magnetic connection for quick access while working
- Rear storage discreetly secures the Surface Pen for travel
- Transparent back panel to customise your case with photos or use with asset tags
- Access to all ports and buttons
- Ventilated design for keeping your device cool
- Textured bumper to provide a non-slip grip
- No tools required for installation or removal
STM build cases to withstand daily use by children, so it’s fair to say this case would be no different in quality. They go beyond the regular military standards for drop testing and have designed the Dux to withstand drops from up to 6.6 feet. Now, we weren’t game enough to test this, but still, it does put your mind at ease if you are always out and about.
The stylish case protects your digital gear in the best possible way. If you are looking for a case that provides you with multiple viewing angles? Just go for STM Dux without a second thought. The infinity stand accommodates a complete 180° range of angles for viewing and typing.