In Australia and New Zealand, PNY is seeing significant uptake of their XLR8 CS3140 M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 Solid State Drives that deliver next-generation speed and ultra-high performance, but they are also proving to be the ideal upgrade for the PS5. Besides this, PNY has also released the PNY XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink.
The XLR8 CS3140 M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 Solid State Drive offers the following highlights:
- Designed for gamers
- 13 times faster than SATA based SSDs
- Transfer speed up to 7,500 MB/s
- Faster boot-up and quicker application launch
- Better overall system performance, reliable storage
- Low power consumption, cool and quiet operation
To meet the needs of today’s 4K and 8K content creators, high-intensive applications, and increasingly demanding games, PNY has developed the company’s first PCIe 4.0 solid state drive.
The increasing support for NVMe Gen 4.0 from CPU manufacturers and motherboard manufacturers makes a supporting SSD essential in order to bring intensive users to the very pinnacle of NVMe Gen 4.0 and ultimately deliver the performance and experience they expect.
The CS3140 delivers the future in terms of ultra-high performance and next-generation speed, offering sequential speeds of up to 7,500MB/s Read and 6,850MB/s Write that enable you to boost productivity and enhance your gaming experience.
- Next generation in speed of up to 7,500MB/s Seq. Read and 6,850MB/s Seq. Write
- Enhanced bandwidth that allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA and NVMe Gen 3 based SSDs
- Lower power consumption that results in greater energy efficiency
- Greater endurance due to the drive’s ability to withstand extreme conditions and to retain data even when dropped.
- PCIe 4.0 interface (NVMeGen4x4), supports NVMe1 .4
- Form Factor: M.22280
- Speed1: up to 7,500MB/s Read and up to 6,850MB/s Write (vary by model)
- 1TB2, 2TB2 and 4TB2 models
- 5-year warranty
The PNY XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink features a brilliant design that integrates the original PS5 SSD cover and heatsink, while providing extreme cooling performance, allowing any PS5 SSD to be upgraded to its very limit.
Besides being able to destroy your competition and play more games, you can also enhance the aesthetic appeal of your system. The latest PS5 external NVMe SSD feature is yet another ideal solution from PNY for enthusiasts and pro gamers.
You will launch applications lightning fast and experience incredible performance, so you will wait less and play more.
Key features of PNY’s new XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink
- Design to integrate PS5 SSD cover and heatsink
- Integrated extruded aluminium heatsink offers improved thermal performance for Playstation’s demanding applications and high-end games.
- Upgrade your PS5 to enjoy the additional storage and extreme performance
- The additional storage from the extra upgraded M.2 SSD allows you to have more games to be played.
- Includes spare screws and thermal pads
- Backed by a 5 Year Warranty with support from PNY’s technical support team
Discover the models and pricing for the PNY XLR8 CS3140 Gen 4 SSD and the new PNY XLR8 PS5 SSD Heatsink at all PNY resellers and retailers across Australia and New Zealand.