The impending release of the new A3+ SureColor® P706 and A2+ SureColor P906 desktop photo printers will be a real breakthrough in professional printing technology from Epson. Targetting a new generation of photographers, the new SureColor’s look to redefine print as well as printing workflow.
The smallest professional A3+ and A2+ printers in their class, the P706 and P906 are around 30% smaller than previous generation models. Both also include a new 10-channel MicroPiezo®- printhead. Epson firmly believe that the new printhead will help increase productivity as they also feature dedicated channels for photo and matte black ink types.
Some of the noteworthy features of the new printers include:
- All-new UltraChrome PRO10 Ink with Violet that produces outstanding image quality and colour
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo printhead
- Now supports easy printing from smart devices including iOS
- New Carbon Black Driver technology
- Professional media handling
- UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that last up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black-and-white
Both printers will be available in Australia from July onwards on www.epson.com.au or an authorised stockist. The SureColor P706 is retail for $1,295 including GST and SureColor P906 for $1,995 including GST.