Continuing on with their success in the all-in-one printer market, Epson has just launched three new models in their Expression Premium Pro series – XP-6000, XP-8500 and XP-15000. Perfect for the modern and stylish home, these units combine printing, scanning and copy functions in a small compact footprint.
Some of the key features of the new models include:
- New compact design
- Print speeds of 15.8 ppm (black) and 11.3 ppm (colour)
- CD/DVD printing
- Auto duplex
- Wireless (Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print)
- 2.4” LCD screen
- 100 sheet input (tray 1), 20 sheet input (tray 2) second tray and a 50-sheet output capacity.
- Features included in the XP-6000
- 2.7” LCD screen
- 6-colour printing solution
- Print speeds of 9.5 ppm (black) and 9 ppm (colour)
- Features TBC as this will launch in December 2018
Utilising Claria Premium Inks, Epson’s Expression Premium Photo range will allow photography enthusiasts print close or better than lab quality photos in the comfort of their own homes.
The XP-6000 retails for AUD$179 and the XP-8500 for AUD$299. They are both available now and in time for Christmas.