D-Link A/NZ has released the DGS-1250 Series of Smart Managed Switches. The DGS-1250 Series provides a cost-efficient and flexible solution with 10G uplinks (built-in 10G SFP+ slots), high port count density, multiple management interfaces and advanced security features. The series also includes several PoE models.
“With the new DGS-1250 Series of Smart Managed Switches being launched to the market, backed with our best-in-class Lifetime Warranty and Next Business Day Advanced Replacement service, it’s an easy choice for businesses to enjoy the benefits of 10G Uplinks along with Gigabit Ethernet and PoE to immediately enhance their network performance”.D-Link A/NZ Managing Director, Graeme Reardon.
The DGS-1250 range of models includes:
- DGS-1250-28X: 4 x 10GE SFP+ Ports, 24 GE Ports
- DGS-1250-28XMP: 410GE SFP+ Ports, 24 PoE GE Ports, 370 Watts PoE Budget
- DGS-1250-52X: 410GE SFP+ Ports, 48 GE Ports
- DGS-1250-52XMP: 410GE SFP+ Ports, 48 PoE GE Ports, 370 Watts PoE Budget
The PoE budget on the DGS-1250-28XMP and DGS-1250-52XMP PoE models allow for more PoE devices making them also suitable in remote locations.
Some of the additional features of the new series include:
- Static Routing
- Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode prioritised over regular network traffic
- D-Link’s Innovative Safeguard Engine
- Access Control List (ACL)
- IP-MAC-Port Binding
- 802.1x Port-based Authentication
The new series is available now via an authorised D-Link stockist.