Featuring AX1800 speeds with up to 1200Mbps on its 5GHz band, and 574Mbps on its 2.4GHz band, the DSL-X1852E is an all-in-one modem router with VLAN tagging. With its built-in Internet Speed test powered by Ookla®, you can seamlessly test your Internet connection and speed. It also uses WPA3TM 128-bit encryption, which replaces previous industry-standard encryptions.
Key features of the DSL-X1852E
- Universal DSL / NBN / UFB connectivity across Australia & New Zealand with integrated VDSL/ADSL2+ modem
- Faster wireless speeds, more capacity, less network congestion with Wi-Fi 6
- You can get speeds up to AX1800 (1200Mbps on 5GHz and 574Mbps on 2.4GHz)
- Fast wired connectivity with one dedicated Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports
- You can connect up to two phones to make VoIP calls over the Internet (where your ISP supports it)
- It sends more data to more devices while reducing lag with OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- BSS Colouring technology reduces interference, so Wi-Fi is more efficient
- Target Wake Time technology extends the battery life of connected devices
- It supports the latest encryption, WPA3
- Wholesale Service Providers (RSPs) can tag VLANs
- Provides TR-069 Management functionality for service providers
Gigabit Ethernet WAN and 4 Gigabit LAN ports provide super-fast speeds for all your wired devices, along with a USB port so you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB Modem like D-Link’s 4G LTE USB Adapter (DWM-222) to access mobile broadband or to fail-over from your fixed broadband service if you need it.
Besides the two FXS ports, the DSL-X1852E lets customers hook up to two telephone handsets and use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to make calls (where your ISP supports VoIP), and NBN (Australia) and UFB (NZ) connections are all supported as well.
In the DSL-X1852E, small data packets are transmitted in parallel and never queue up again thanks to Wi-Fi 6’s Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA). Because of this, it’s perfect for smart homes with lots of IoT devices.
With Wi-Fi 6 in its Modem Router, D-Link brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving you a quantum leap in capacity, speed, and range. The DSL-X1852E is an all-in-one modem router that is perfect for high-performance, device-dense smart homes.