Sony ANZ has launched 3 new 4K HDR projectors at IFA 2017. These new high-performance units promise to bring a “truly immersive” 4K viewing experience into homes.
Some of the key features of the new models:
- True to life images
- High contrast
- Native SXRD panel
- Reality Creation
- Impressive resolution processing
The 3 new models launched are:
- VPL-VW760ES – The flagship version with a premium laser light source packed into a compact design.
- VPL-VW360ES – The versatile version including high dynamic contrast and adjustable image quality.
- VPL-VW260ES – The affordable entry level model that promises to deliver a great value-to-cost performance with immersive 4K HDR quality.
Not only do these new projectors support HDR10, but they will also provide support for HLG for broadcast and online content.
“All of these models are designed with Sony’s commitment in mind to bring the most ‘true to reality’ images to our customers,” Anna Tan, Product Manager – Display, Sony ANZ.
“All three feature-packed 4K HDR projectors, from the cost-effective VPL-VW260ES to the premium VPL-VW760ES, have breathtakingly-real picture quality. So, whether viewers are watching the latest action film or a sporting event they’ll feel truly immersed in the experience.”
Estimated availability of the projectors are:
- VPL-VW760ES – December 2017
- VPL-VW360ES (AUD$10,999RRP) – September 2017
- VPL-VW260ES (AUD$7,999RRP) – September 2017
You can visit Sony’s site for more information on their Home Cinema portfolio.