The new LightScene EV-100 Series has been launched by Epson, expanding their presence in the signage and lighting sector. Sporting a sleek design, the 2,000-lumen WXGA EV-100 can be used as a projector or a spotlight.
The simplistic design makes the EV-100’s perfect for environments such as retail showrooms and window displays.
“The LightScene EV-100 is a completely new type of projector solution from Epson Australia and a great addition to our range of laser signage solutions. The design is clearly stylish and visually unobtrusive, without compromising performance, versatility or reliability.” – General Manager of the Business Division at Epson Australia, Craig Heckenberg.
The EV-100 series is a great example of plug and forget, featuring 20,000 hour bulb reliability and 5-yr warranty. You can grab the EV-100 now for a recommended price of AUD$2,899.
Key features of the LightScene EV-100 incldue:
- Spotlight mode
- Colour and shape filters
- Laser light source rated at 20,000 hours
- WXGA resolution
- Features Epson’s 3LCD technology
- > 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 2,000-lumen colour light output
- Dust resistance
- 30-133-inch scalable screen size
- Can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction
- SD card playback support
- Network capability via LAN (RJ45)
- Single or multiple playlists