Announced earlier, Epson Australia has raised the bar once again in the world of small to medium enterprise photo printing with the release of 2 new EcoTank Expression Premium printers:
- EcoTank™ Expression® Premium ET-7750 (A3)
- EcoTank™ Expression® Premium ET-7700 (A4)
These new multi-functional photo printers use a 5-colour ink system capable of storing up to 2yrs work of ink. That’s an incredible 14,000 pages in b&w or 9,000 in colour.
Some of the key points in the announcement were:
- Cartridge-free printing (up to 2 yrs ink capacity)
- Unique auto-stop ink bottles
- 5-colour inks for printing high-quality documents and photos
- Up to A3 printing
- Flexible paper handling options
- Easy PC-free printing with built-in USB and memory card slots
- Complete wireless solution (supports printing from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones
- Includes Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
“Not to over state things but the feedback we’ve had from the market is that these two new printers are real game changers. Now like never before serious home, small office and semi-pro photographers have the freedom to print thousands of high quality photos and documents hassle-free for one upfront price – something they have never had before. It‘s safe to say the world of photo printing has now officially changed for the better.” – Bruce Bealby, General Manager for Sales and Marketing at Epson Australia’s Consumer Division.
In addition to the huge ink capacity, these new models also support borderless high photo quality printing and in just 27 seconds (6″ x 4″). With the included network capability (ethernet and wireless) you can do all this from the comfort of your couch using your favourite Android or Apple smart device.
Backed by a 2yr return to base warranty, these printers are sure to be popular amongst photography enthusiasts this coming Christmas. You can grab the Epson EcoTank Expression ET-7750 (AUD$999 rrp) and ET-7700 (AUD$799 rrp) printers now from www.epson.com.au, authorised Epson resellers and Harvey Norman stores across Australia.