D-Link ANZ has announced the availability of its new 4G LTE M2M Dual SIM Router (DWM-312). Featuring advanced VPN capabilities, the DWM-312 provides a speedy 4G LTE mobile broadband connection with maximum redundancy and ﬂexibility. This makes it perfect for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications. With support for Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus LTE networks, you are sure to be able to get access to some the fastest mobile network speeds available in Australia.
Key features of the D-Link DWM-312 include:
- Flexible Dual SIM design
- Robust industrial grade, corrosion-resistant enclosure
- 2 x detachable SMA LTE antennas
- 4G LTE spectrum support: 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600 MHz
- 4G LTE band support: 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 20 / 28 / 38 / 40 Bands
- 3G / UMTS spectrum support: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- User-friendly web interface
- Advanced VPN support: client and server
- IPsec, PPTP, L2TPv2, GRE support and SNMP management support
The router is enclosed in an industrial grade, corrosion free housing that provides a wide tolerance for both humidity and temperature. The DWM-312 also has a range of install options including being wall mounted. The unit is available now from D-Link online (www.dlink.com.au) or your nearest authorised reseller.