D-Link A/NZ has announced the launch of their latest next-generation AX1800 and AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 mesh routers offering ultra-high speeds and even wider coverage range.
The two new EXO AX Series next-generation Wi-Fi 6 Routers are the DIR-X1860 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router and the DIR-X5460 AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router. Both offer a quantum leap in capacity and bandwidth by leveraging Wi-Fi 6 capabilities.
“By combining the very latest Wi-Fi 6 technology into our latest range of EXO AX Series Routers along with our easy-to-use D-Link Wi-Fi installation and management app and our award-winning 24/7 free technical support, it’s an easy choice for customers to upgrade to the latest Wi-Fi technology in their home. With all the latest phones, tablets and smart home devices now coming out that have Wi-Fi 6 built-in, it’s a great time to upgrade your home network and supercharge your home network speeds, whilst increasing your Wi-Fi coverage too.”
Graeme Reardon, MD of D-Link AN/Z
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology
- Next-gen speeds up to 5,400 Mbps (600 Mbps + 4,800 Mbps) for the DIR-X5460 and 1800 Mbps for the DIR-X1860 (1200 Mbps on the 5GHz and 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz)
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi (up to 6 simultaneous streams) – 4K streaming, VR gaming or video chatting won’t be an issue
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology
- BSS colouring technology to reduce interference in ‘noisy’ Wi-Fi environments
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS)
- Backwards compatibility – support for previous Wi-Fi standards
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time technology
- Latest Wi-Fi security with 128-bit encryption
- Voice Control for an even easier home Wi-Fi networking experience
- Works with the D-Link Wi-Fi app
Both devices are available now either from D-Link’s website or your nearest authorised reseller.