D-Link ANZ has just added new units to its COVR AC1200 Seamless Mesh Wi-Fi System. They now offer a single add-on unit (COVR-1100) as well as a three-unit pack (COVR-1103). The additional units provide users with greater flexibility with achieving maximum wireless coverage in the home or home/office.
These new units leverage high-speed AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi and 11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO to provide enough bandwidth to support multiple devices undertaking data-intensive tasks. Available in single, double and triple unit kits, they can suit a wide variety of users:
- COVR-1100 – a single unit that is perfect for smaller spaces
- COVR-1102 – two units that can provide coverage up to 325 square metres
- COVR-1103 – three units for up to 464 square metres of Wi-Fi coverage
All three COVR systems support Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. You can also have profile-based Parental Controls for more granular parental settings.
Some of the appealing features of the COVR-1100, COVR-1102 and COVR-1103 include:
- Single wireless network name and password for the entire home
- Automatically direct devices to the optimum wireless band
- Automatically connects to the strongest signal as you move around the house
- Voice assistant compatibility with Alexa or the Google Assistant
The COVR-1100, COVR-1102 and COVR-1103 AC1200 Seamless Mesh Wi-Fi Systems are already available. You can source them directly from their website or your nearest authorised retailer.