Just in time for the holiday season, Crucial have released their latest in server memory – 128GB DDR4 LRDIMMs. Developed as a high density memory module, the 128GB DDR4 LRDIMM boasts speeds starting at 2666 MT/s.
These new modules from Crucial support a wide range of memory-dependent server applications including:
- Microsoft SQL & Azure
- VMware VDI and
- SAP HANA
Businesses can be confident in the reliability of the new LRDIMMs as Crucial claim they are 100% component and module tested to mission critical server standards. Qualified customers have the added advantage of them being backed by the Crucial Reliance Program.
“Performance bottlenecks weaken an organisation’s infrastructure and impede overall productivity,” said Michael Moreland, Crucial worldwide product manager. “Increasing the memory footprint per server can help IT managers extend the life of their current infrastructure so that workloads can thrive.”
- Increased performance
- Memory capacity up to 128GB
- Speeds starting at 2666 MT/s
- 100% component and module tested to mission-critical server standards
- Optimised for Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor family
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Crucial Reliance Program for qualified customers