In announcement earlier today, Crucial launched their new range of the Crucial® MX300 solid state drives (SSD). Packed with advanced features, these SSDs promise an immediate performance boost and will be available in 275GB, 525GB, 750GB and 1TB capacities.
Some of the reported key features include:
- Energy efficient and reduced power consumption helps extend laptop battery life
- Built on Micron’s 3D TLC NAND technology
- Read speeds up to 530MB/s
- Write speeds up to 510MB/s
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption
- RAIN technology for increased reliability
“Solid state drives are the computing powerhouses behind loading and saving virtually everything we do on our computers. The MX300 is designed to put power back into the hands of users so they can get more out of their system for years to come” – Micron Consumer Products Group Marketing Manager APAC, Mathew Luu.
The Crucial MX300 2.5-inch SSD is now available in a range of capacities, includes Acronis® True Image™ HD data migration software and comes with a limited 3-year warranty. The M.2 2280 form factor variant is reported to become available later in August this year.
If you have one of the new MX300 SSDs, tell us what you think in the comments below. Alternatively, check out our recent review of the 750GB version.