Crucial has officially announced the launch of their DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules. These new RDIMM modeules are targetting enterprise users that need their servers to be running at peak speed and effeciency ALL the time.
“Our new DDR4 2933 MT/s RDIMMs are designed to deliver the speed required to maximise the memory throughput in the next generation of servers,” says Teresa Kelley, VP & GM, Micron Consumer Products Group. “Today’s data centres are running memory intensive applications that require a higher degree of overall system performance, and our new RDIMM modules were designed to meet this next level of system performance.”
Some of the key features include:
- Increased server performance
- Module speed of 2933 MT/s
- Available in densities up to 32GB
- Optimised for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor product families
- Compatible with OEM servers and OEM warranties
- 100% component and module tested to mission-critical server standards
The Crucial 2933 MT/s RDIMMs are compatible with a wide range of servers including OEM and backed by their limited lifetime warranty. The module densities are up to 32GB and speeds of up to 2933 MT/s. The modules are available now from crucial.com or an authorised reseller.