Aspera Mobile have gone ultra-rugged, launching their new R9 smartphone. A full-featured Android smartphone with IP69 rating providing maximum water and dust protection. The perfect and affordable outdoor phone for tradies and the like.
Besides being able to withstand being blasted by hot steam and being submerged to a depth of two meters for half an hour, the R9 also comes with facial recognition and packs plenty of battery capacity. Not bad value for $279.
“The R9 has you covered for working in tough environments. Facial recognition makes using the phone easy in tricky situations but if you get it a bit dirty or muddy it’s no problem as you just hose it down and dry it off. The R9 is unlocked so you can connect to any plan on any network, has dual sim functionality and its 5.45″ HD+ resolution screen provides excellent viewing for videos and images.”Aspera Mobile MD Allan Roberston
The Aspera Mobile R9 is unlocked and features dual sim so that you can search out the best voice and data plans and/or run two mobile services across different networks. No more needing dual devices for personal and work.
Some of the R9 features include:
- Screen: 5.45″ HD+ 1440*720, tempered glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 6761 Quad-core 2.0GHz
- OS: Android 10
- IP Rating: IP69
- Memory: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Expandable memory: SD card max 128GB
- Flexibility: Unlocked Dual 4G sim cards
- Secure: Facial recognition
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus rear Camera + 5MP front camera
- Network Reliable: 4G bands 1/3/5/7/8/28a+b and 3G 850/900/2100Mhz
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Size: 160.876.915.3mm
- Connectivity: NFC, OTG, USB, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-fi hotspot, VOLTE
The R9 is available now from Harvey Norman, Bi-rite and Leading Edge with a recommended retail price of AUD$279.