Rumors and so called “leaked” images of the new iPhone 8 have been floating around for some time now. To keep up with all the geek talk, here’s a quick refresher on what’s doing the rounds:
- It might come in all glass – We could learn one thing from iPhone 4 that a case of butterfingers and glass device do not fare well. The aluminum cover can see to be a more resilient option. Now we need to leave it on time to evaluate the quality of the glass.
- Probably this version of iPhone won’t come with home button – Instead of a home button, it would probably come up with the functional area that resembles the MacBook Pro’s touch bar.
- It might feature facial recognition – Wear a Zorro mask and your new phone probably won’t recognize you.
- It could come in three sizes
- OLED display-another crucial speculation: It is supposed to be coming with the curved organic light emitting diode or OLED screen. If it truly comes with OLED that would be a perfect delight for an iPhone lover.
- It could come with a USB-C connector – Apple may come to the party and use an industry standard connector.
- It might come with the differently oriented camera – Current rumors suggest that the rear camera will be oriented vertically instead of horizontal.
So these are some of the most popular rumors floating around at the moment. As with any rumour, take them with a grain of salt.