Equip your home with a powerful network connection when you use the D-Link EXO Wi-Fi 6 router. Streaming is interruption-free with the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology, which provides expanded capacity for your devices and offers speeds up to 2400 Mbps.
With up to six simultaneous streams, your family can play VR games, watch 4K UHD content, and work online all at once. For connecting televisions and computers, use the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and the single WAN port. With the use of BSS colouring, this router prioritises your data so you don’t have to worry about interference from other networks.
Security hasn’t been overlooked either. When you are online, WPA3 encryption offers advanced security to protect your personal information. You can easily control guest networks with this D-Link EXO Wi-Fi 6 router, which works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
|NBN/UFB Support||FTTP / FTTC/ HFC / Satellite / Fixed Wireless|
|Wi-Fi Technology||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Wi-Fi Speed||AX3200 (800 + 2402 Mbps)|
|Wave 2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi||Yes|
|Wireless Bands||Dual Band|
|Wi-Fi Range||2-3 Bedrooms|
|Wi-Fi Security||Enhanced (WPA3)|
|Mesh Standard||D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh|
|WAN Interface||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Speed||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Parental Controls||Yes|Schedule|Custom Profiles|Internet Access Control|
|Smart Home Compatible||Amazon Alexa|Google Assistant|
|Firmware Upgrade||Yes|OTA Firmware Upgrade|Automatic Firmware Upgrade|Manual Fimware Upgrade|
|App Support||D-Link Wi-Fi|
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Next-gen speeds up to AX3200 (2400Mbps on the 5GHz band and 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 6 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming, VR gaming or video chatting a breeze
- D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh allows you to create a robust mesh network with other D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh devices
- BSS colouring technology reduces interference in ‘noisy’ Wi-Fi environments, making more efficient use of available Wi-Fi spectrum
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provide optional wired connectivity
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) prioritises network traffic to minimise the impact of busy bandwidth
- Backwards compatibility ensures support for previous Wi-Fi standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time technology
- Supports WPA3™ — the latest WiFi security for more protection
- Voice Control for an even easier home Wi-Fi networking experience
- Works with the D-Link Wi-Fi App for easy setup and enhanced parental controls
X3200 speeds are complemented by 1024-QAM that increases throughput on devices by as much as 25%, and 160 MHz of contiguous channel width for additional bandwidth. It provides up to six simultaneous streams for faster, more enjoyable 4K streaming, online gaming, and more. If you require faster wired connectivity, it has four Gigabit LAN ports and one Gigabit WAN port.
Less Congestion with OFDMA
The DIR-X3260 uses the innovative Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology of Wi-Fi 6. It transmits together multiple small data packets so they don’t have to queue up again. Perfect for smart homes filled with bandwidth-hungry IoT devices.
MU-MIMO technology allows data to be distributed to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology, the DIR-X3260 uses OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better upstream and downstream transmission efficiency, as opposed to previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only be used for downstream transmission. Combining these technologies significantly increases capacity, coverage, and performance, especially in ultrahigh-density environments.
Extended coverage, reduced interference
Thanks to high-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology, the DIR-X3260 can maximize the range and speed of your Wi-Fi signal and give you better Wi-Fi experience. Similarly, a long OFDM symbol offers even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
Featuring high-end performance paired with innovative features, the D-Link DIR-X3260 router comes at an affordable price.
By utilizing MU-MIMO and mesh-extenders, you will access the same high speeds from anywhere in the house. There is reliable coverage across multiple high-speed smart devices connected simultaneously.
There is no compromise on user-friendliness. With an easy-to-use smartphone app, you can create parental controls, manage settings, and control security access.
D-Link has once again shown why they’re the leader in home internet devices. For smart homes in the modern age, the AX3200 router is a must-have.